Thursday, September 18, 2008

without words

without words i write flowering prose,
that speaks in the most fluid of tones,
as foreign sounds become my native tongue,
through osmosis it invades my ear drum.

without colour i paint the brightest skies,
vivid depictions from the naked eye.
the hues combine in such a way that shines,
a pervading light from the inside.

without touch my love grows,
steadily at first but soon at such a speed,
that objects fly by and i start to recede,
into a place devoid of hopelessness and ripe with reprieve.

it's sound that i crave, it's heart where i speak,
my voice carried by nothing more then a beat, a pulse in time.
a never ending reverberation of frequencies aligned.
the latency allows time to compose,
once again i am returned to my home.
amidst harmony and a consonance that invades the senses.
it is here i am alive. a world where my words are carefully constructed tones.
and i speak, without words.

No comments: